Football is not just a game but it unite the soul, spirit and soul together. If there is any game you should have install on your device, it should be a football game that is why I’m recommending FTS 2018. If you’ve tried out FTS 2017 before, you’ll know that it hit the nail on the head beginning from its cool graphics and small size.
While we are waiting for PES 2018 to be launch later this year, I think you should keep yourself busy with FTS 2018.
FTS 2018 has been updated with lots of feautes ranging from New stadium and better graphics, playsers, updated uniform and lots more;
>>Android smartphone with atleast 1GB Ram
>>Atleast 400MB internal storage
>>Internet connection to download
>>Android 4.0 and above
The size of the game is just 75 MB for APK , 102 MB for OBB and 86.22 MB for Data
Where Can I Download it?
How to Install it?
- Move the APK mod to your SD card
- Copy the OBB folder to your Android/data folder
- Locate the APK saved on your SD card and install.
When done, launch and enjoy the first touch Soccer 2018 experience.
How to Change The Language to English
- Launch the game
2. Tap on the last icon with a tool sign
3. A new window should open, now click on the first option which takes you to Settings
4. Now Click on the last option (which is advanced Settings)
5. Finally, swipe left or right until you get English.
Now you can enjoy the game with popcorn and candy drink beside you to keep the whistle busy in your mouth while you enjoy the game.